November 27, 2014
Thanksgiving in Fort Worth
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!!!
- 2 Nights Hotel (Embassy
Suites - Fort Worth)
- Reserved Game Ticket (100 or 200 Level Corner/End Zone)
- Breakfast Daily
- Live Broadcast of "Rollin' With the Boys Radio Show" featuring 3X Super Bowl
Champ Dallas Cowboy Nate Newton and a special co-host
- Wednesday Evening Dinner Party/Autograph Signing/Radio Show a the
- A Private Dinner Exclusively for You:
- A guaranteed autograph signing with current Dallas Cowboys players (minimum 3)
- Get ready for our Dinner Fit for a Cowboy
- Have fun at our Meet & Greet
- Music, Fun & Laughter
- Pre-game Tailgate Party (Food & beverages inc.)
- Autograph signing with alumni player (at tailgate - fee applies)
- Special Post-game Remarkable Mega-Thanksgiving Buffet with all the trimmings
(at the Embassy Suites) - turkey and ham, cranberry sauce and stuffing, mashed and sweet potatoes, and plenty more!
- Stadium Tour (Day
before or after game based on availability. FIELD ACCESS NOT GUARANTEED. Self-guided tour. VIP stadium tour add $10)
- Shuttle to and from Game
- Shuttle to and from Airport
- Host on Site
- All Taxes
Cowboys Thanksgiving Package
- Embassy Suites Ft. Worth
Deposit Only $100 per person.
(Non-refundable. Balance due 30 days prior to game)
| $1,199.00 per person (based on single occupancy)
| $949.00 per person (based on double occupancy)
| $919.00 per person (based on triple occupancy)
| $899.00 per person (based on quadruple occupancy)
Renaissance Fort Worth: Add $150 per person.
Infants (under 2 years old) are free. 3-5 years old $299.00. 5-12 years old - call for pricing.
NOTE: Package price does not include air travel! We can book your air travel for you separately upon request.
Call Now to Make Your Reservations!
Land Only Packages!
Need help with air? Let us book your air!
View Our Cancellation Policy
"I can't express how much fun my wife and son had at the Thanksgiving game this year. Unbelievable! I want to thank you, Bonnie and all the wonderful staff at Maximum Sports for being polite, sincere, coordinated and just plain fun. This tops all of our past vacation trips. We will be back with additional family members. Boy did they miss out...lol.
Thanks againand Go Cowboys!"
Pete Rodriguez and Family